Sostituzione di caldaie a combustibili fossili con caldaie a biomasse
Covenant of Mayors Office
63-67 Rue d’Arlon
Registration to the Joint Covenant of Mayors & Mayors Adapt Ceremony is now open.
The Ceremony will be held on 15 October 2015 in Brussels.
The event will be marked by the launch of a new Covenant of Mayors that:
- will feature a new target of at least 40% reduction in CO2 emissions by 2030
- will include both the mitigation and adaptation pillars through the integration of the Covenant of Mayors and Mayors Adapt
- will reach a global scope, opening up participation to local authorities worldwide.
To register, go to this page.
- Please note that:
- Registration is upon invitation, compulsory and non-transferable
- The Covenant of Mayors Office will examine and validate the registration requests giving priority to Covenant signatories
- Your registration will be confirmed by e-mail.
- Deadline for registering is 5 October - Deadline extended to 11 October!
Feel free to contact the ceremony helpdesk for further information.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Brussels!
© photo Isabelle Pousset
Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy
The Covenant Step by Step
Local and Regional Energy Agencies
Sustainable Energy Action Plans
Monitoring Action Plans
Signatories’ Benchmark of Excellence
Coordinators and Supporters’ Benchmark of Excellence
As a Local Authority
As a Province or Region
As a Network of Local Authorities
As an Associated Partner
As a Local and Regional Energy Agency